top of page


In order to be married in Australia you are required to gather a few documents. 

You will need evidence of your place and date of birth, this can be proved using your original birth certificate or current passport. These documents must be in English, or translated by NAATI. 

You will also be required to proved a photo identification, for example a drivers license, proof of age card or passport.


If there has been a previous marriage, you will need to provide a court issued Divorce Certificate, or if you are widowed, you will need a Death Certificate. 

Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)

This must be completed at least one month prior to your marriage, in order for me to submit it. The competed form is valid for 18 months.


Please read the instructions carefully, noting that it must be filled out in BLOCK LETTERSif you need help with these forms, I will be happy to assist. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 3.55.30 pm.png
bottom of page